Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Another Happy Client!

Part of my client's house transaction included renovating his home.  He had some options of materials and design layout to choose from.  His home was in Arcadia, which is a very nice community in Phoenix, Arizona.  
The construction company and architect sent me a standard AutoCad floor plan.  I was able to take their 2D layout and raise it to 3D, so that my dimensions were accurate.  I then manipulated the materials and redesigned attributes that my client wanted to see.  Below you will see a small hall bathroom that shows his new contemporary lighting, full back splash, floating vanity, marble counter top, contemporary faucet and tub tile work.  
The bottom two photos show different tile layouts so he could decide if he wanted a lot of mosaic tile or just a deco band through the middle.  This was a great client because he was so happy to see what he was going to get before he paid for anything.
Many times I do this for my clients free of charge after we buy a house together.  If you live anywhere in the Phoenix, Arizona area and you need a Realtor, this is a service I may be able to give to you free of charge also.  I am a professional interior designer who sells real estate.  Let's make your new home amazing too!

Mosaic Tile - Tub to Ceiling 

Mosaic Tile - Tub to Ceiling 

Mosaic Tile - Tub Deco Band

Mosaic Tile - Tub Deco Band

No comments:

Post a Comment